March 5, 2007

Finally...

We are finally joining the blogging world to keep up with our friends and share pics of our new baby boy. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet little boy, Maddox Thomas, tomorrow (March 6th). I am not sure when I will get on here and post pictures, but hopefully it will be before he starts school! Ha. I will soon be taking on the new occupation of stay-at-home-mom and I am very excited about that. I will be taking in any advice or useful information that any of you experienced moms are willing to give. Hopefully we will be able to keep in touch with each of you a little better through our blog. I will post pictures soon.

4 comments:

jenny biz said...

Can't wait to hear about and see Maddox!! I've been thinking about you today!! Love you!

Noe Family said...

Congrats Rick and Shara. I can't wait to see baby Maddox! Andrea

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new little baby. I hope everything went well.

Tiff said...

Congratulations on your new addition! We are so glad Maddox is here and everyone is doing well! Kimberly sent me pictures and he is precious...and big! You really are a wonder woman! (She told me about the PJ's too) I can't wait to meet him. I love that we can have a "Maddox Mommy Club". Kimberly told me we had the same names picked out for a girl too. That is crazy. We can't wait to see your pictures! Hope you are getting some rest and Maddox is doing well.