Yea!! You posted pictures. He is a doll. We can't wait to meet him in person. Love, The Noe's
Shara,He is precious! I'm so glad to hear that things went well. How big was he?
He is precious!! I can't wait to see him!! I'm gonna call you next week!!
Wow, girl. I just read your comment on my blog......I can't believe he was that big. He's precious and can't wait to watch him grow. It goes by soooo fast.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yea!! You posted pictures. He is a doll. We can't wait to meet him in person. Love, The Noe's
Shara,
He is precious! I'm so glad to hear that things went well. How big was he?
He is precious!! I can't wait to see him!! I'm gonna call you next week!!
Wow, girl. I just read your comment on my blog......I can't believe he was that big. He's precious and can't wait to watch him grow. It goes by soooo fast.
Post a Comment