March 27, 2007

Three Weeks!

Well, another week has passed before my eyes. I am watching Maddox grow and change each day and loving every minute of it! How is it that the time passes so quickly after they have arrived? I am thankful that I get to be at home and I do not have to miss any of the new things that he is doing. He is becoming more aware of his surroundings. He is starting to look at me more and follow my hand or finger when I wave it in front of his face. Well, here are the newest of his pictures!


Ready for Church.


Sitting on the couch.

A baby that sleeps...

is a happy baby!

13 comments:

Noe Family said...

That smile is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

*Kendra* said...

Found your blog! I'm glad you started one! He is precious! Glad we got to see him Sunday at church!

Tiff said...

He is so cute! I love all of the pictures! Dad looks so proud too. I am glad you are all doing well. Thanks for posting!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

he issss soooooo prettty! can i say that about a boy? Sure!!

jenny biz said...

It does not get much more precious than that!! What a little gift that sweet smile is!! You guys look great! Love you!!

Kelley Jennings said...

GOOD HONK THAT KID IS TOOOOOOOOOO CUTE....CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN VISIT WITH HIM ABOUT BEING A GOOD DEMOCRAT AND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO BE A GOOD GOLFER.
LOVE YOU SWEETHEART...I AM SO PROUD FOR YOU BOTH...HE IS PRECIOUS

campers said...

he is so precious! and you look great too!!!!!

Blair said...

Hey...glad you visited our blog. We heard you were expecting a boy anytime in March. And he's here! So happy for you guys. He is adorable. We know you're having as much fun as we are. It is truly a blessing from above!

Kristen said...

He is so cute!!! I love the pics!
I hope I get to meet him sometime. I am sure you are enjoying the time at home. :)
School is tiring this time of year...I will be ready for the end of May.

Allison said...

HEY!!! YAY, you have a blog! I will love seeing pictures of Maddox. He is so precious. I know you are loving every second of being a mommy. Isn't it the best? Take care!!

Leslie said...

It was so much fun to be with you guys last night. Maddox is SO precious and I can't wait to get to hold that sweet boy again soon. Let's not make it so long between visits!

Love y'all!
Adam, Les & Haven

The Houston's said...

I didn't know you had a baby!!!! Congrats!!!! He is precious. So glad I found your blog (thru Mav's).
-Heidi

Unknown said...

Out of the mouths of babes, you have perfected praise~

When are you gonna put more pics on here???
Blessings,
Jeff