
Well, I can not believe it...but my little man is two weeks old today! He had his check-up and is doing really well. He weight 9lbs 10oz now and is 21 1/2 inches long. He is a growing boy!! Doc said we have a healthy little boy. Time is flying by and he is changing right before our eyes every day. We feel so blessed to have such a healthy baby boy. God is good! I will post again soon.
5 comments:
So cute! Praise God for a good checkup!
Congrats on your sweet baby boy!
Enjoy every moment - they will be precious memories!
CONGRATULATIONS! So glad I found your blog. Tell Rick that he can't give Ben a hard time anymore about calling a week after H was born. We found out Maddox arrived on myspace:)
So glad he is happy and healthy. I know you are loving it. I would love to chat about baby boys. They are more and more fun everyday!
Love you guys
My sweet Maddox...we are glad that you are finally here...and look foward to many memories with you and Camden. We love you!
The Os
Hey Rick! God Bless Man! Never told you congratulations yet.... Just think on how much you love your little child... Now try to think on how much MORE our Father in Heaven loves us... WHEW! Love Ya Brother!
Jeff Smith
Post a Comment