May 7, 2007

Two Months

Yep! Two months have already come and gone. Maddox is still a wonderful baby, and that has made this past month a fun one! Maddox is doing all kinds of fun things now. I will post a picture for each of the things that he is now doing. I love being at home to watch as he grows and changes each day. I love being able to see each new thing that he does. Being his mommy is such a blessing!



I can sit in my Bumbo seat!


Daddy & Mommy make me smile a lot :)

I make Mommy & Daddy laugh with my funny faces!

I can even stand on my strong legs.

I also figured out how to find my hands and suck on them, but mommy didn't take a picture because she does not encourage me doing it! I guess I will just take the pacifier that she gives me.

5 comments:

ED AND MARILYN said...

Grammy and Pop love the new pictures! He has changed so much in the short time we've been gone.

Love and miss you........

allyo said...

He is sooooo big. I miss that little stinker. I haven't seen him awake yet. Hurry up summer, I need some serious smith and ocheskey family time! I hope that everything is going good. We have family in this weekend, but maybe we can meet somewhere for dinner on Sunday??

Luke's Mimi said...

Cute new pictures. Getting bigger each time you blog.

jenny biz said...

I love the smiling pictures!! He looks so big!!

*Kendra* said...

Such a cutie pie! Can I say that about a boy??? I have a girl. Atleast I didn't call him pretty--that's my normal word for cute kids.... :)