November 2, 2007

Milestones

Okay, blogger is not letting me post a couple of other pictures to go with this, but these will do. We have reached two important milestones now. Maddox is a few days shy of 8 months, but I feel like he is no longer my baby...but my little boy.
Milestone #1: Maddox climbed up the stairs by himself. Of course, I was right behind him taking pictures of it...but he made it all the way to the top! Time for a gate I guess.
Milestone #2: First Haircut

Before...shaggy boy!

What is going on here?

Okay people...what is that strange noise?

Mommy, why don't you ever let me drive?

After, with Mommy!

After, with Daddy!

Such a big boy now. Where has the time gone? I feel like he will be going off to college in a week! I love every moment with Maddox and every milestone. I am excited for all of the milestones to come!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I don't know what it is about those haircuts that make those babies seem like such big boys. Every time Hudson comes home from his haircut I feel like he's older. Maybe because they fix it all "big boyish."

Maddox is just so precious. Those eyes....enough said!!

Love all the pictures!!

jenny biz said...

And there are SOOO many milestones to come! He is growing so fast! You both are such great parents!

jackie said...

His hair is so cute. I cried when Luke got his first haircut. They cut off all of his curls!!

ED AND MARILYN said...

I can't believe he had his first haircut. It makes him look too grown up. I'm sure he'll be walking before I get to Texas. We can't wait to see all of you. Give lots of hugs and kisses to Maddox.

Love and miss you,
Grammy and Pop