This weekend we ventured out to Snyder, Texas for a West Texas wedding (with the wind in full force). It was a very pretty wedding and made me feel at home with its Texas charm. We were friends of the groom, Cody. His mom is my mom's best friend, so I have known them for a very long time. It was so great seeing them and visiting with Susan and some of my mom's work friends. I tried to take as many pictures as I could for my mom...and, I of course threw in a few cute ones of Maddox!
I love this picture of Rick and Maddox. (Photo disclaimer: the horse isn't real).
Susan and Maddox
I love this picture of Cody and Ashley. They have so many memories ahead of them!
This is my favorite of Ashley...I thought her boots were so cute!
Sandy, Maddox & Brenda. Some of my moms work friends.
9 comments:
Thanks for the pictures from the wedding! I know they loved seeing all of you. Dad and I loved the pictures, especially the one with the three of you. It made us laugh, as it looked like Maddox wanted to get down and explore rather than take another picture! Hope his hand gets better soon. Give him hugs and kisses from Grammy and Pop. Miss and love all of you
I think Maddox's hair is cute the way it is. Why does he want to use your straight iron? HA! I hope his hand feels better soon.
Oh, Reagan burned her hand on a light bulb at the same age... we all survived, Jerry was the most upset. I love that Maddox is all boy! I used to think that Reagan was all boy too! haha ~ love the pics!
mmmm...i miss texas.
why is maddox so stinkin' adorable?!?
I love your family pic. Don't so much miss the wind. Glad yall had fun!
Love the pics... Looks like you guys had fun! :) Maddox is getting so big! I hope his hand is better soon - Poor guy!
~Jamie
That wedding looks like it was a lot of fun, and how cute! I hope Maddox's hand is better! And - I LOVE your blogs that you have designed. I just got on my sister's this morning and it looks Awesome! So....how does one go about securing your services to improve a dull blog? :)
What a beautiful wedding! Was Maddox trying to fix his own hair? :) Chloe needs to see Maddox soon! Love you!
Love your west texas wedding pics! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Love the photo disclaimer with the horse too! Poor Maddox's hand- hope it is healing up! We want to see you guys soon! LOVE my blog by the way, as does everyone checking it out (check out the comments)! Miss you!
Post a Comment