We spent the Fourth of July with the Blake family this year. We had such a great time! It was so much fun to meet new people and see how all of the kids reacted to the fireworks. Here are just a few of the pictures that I took.
I chose to put this one instead of the one right after when he was throwing a fit! Ha.
Happy 4th!
Emmie Lou
The Girls
Wow! Daddy and the other guys did such a good job with the fireworks!
The flash was a little bright.
Holmes and baby Carter
Daddy & Maddox
6 comments:
Shara - You are actually in these pictures. How did that happen? Ha! Moms never make it in the pictures. Looks like you had a great time. Miss ya!!
Yea!! Pictures and an update. I'm so sad we missed it this year! Next year we'll be there for sure. I love Mad's shorts:-) Love you!!
I love the pictures where Maddox is looking up. You can tell that he loved them. It wont be too long and Maddox will be shooting them off.
Shar - I am so proud of you for taking a posting pics of yourself! We have to all be better about that! I love the pic of Blake & I - we are holding the children that look most like us (not our own!)
Love you!
Love the pictures of Mr. Firecracker himself! I am impressed he was able to stay up to see them! Hope to see you guys soon!!
Love the pictures! I'm glad you had a fun 4th. Hugs and Kisses for Maddox from Grammy and Pop. Miss and love ya!
Post a Comment