I know, I know...it has been my longest dry spell ever from blogging! I have heard from enough people now that I am finally making myself do this. I am sorry for the lack of blogging, but I have good reason. The last post was about us putting our house on the market. Well, after only 15 days on the market, we got an offer and took it because it was so great! Crazy fast, and we weren't at all expecting it to happen that quickly. The buyers want to close September 8th, so we have about two and half more weeks to pack up our entire house and find a place to live!!! Not that I am complaining, we are so very blessed to have sold so quickly and we are very thankful. Along with this, I got a position at our church preschool to teach two days a week and Maddox will be attending as well. We start school the same week we need to be out of our house! (I did this same thing when moving into this house and starting my first year of teaching. I guess I just like it all piled on at once.)To top it all off, Maddox took it upon himself to reconstruct his nap time the past two weeks from one 2+ hour nap a day to one hour or less!!!!! I have tried every thing to get him back on his schedule, but it is not working fast enough. Oh well, it is about to change again any way with school. I am having difficulty finding times to pack other than late at night when I don't have little hands helping me out. So, any of my blogging buddies that are up for packing, we are up for company! Ha. Sorry this post is so long, it has just been chaos around here. I hate to say that the blog posts will probably be continuing their slow pace until we get settled. I will try to update on our building status when I can. In the mean time, I leave you with some pics of my sweet boy in his new kicks, and ask for prayers for our next few months to go smoothly while we are moving around! Thanks!
For those of you that know me well, you know that I LOVE shoes...especially tennis shoes!!! So, when I saw these I thought Maddox HAD to have them for school. He loves them too! Or maybe he is looking down because he is trying to figure out what that huge thing is on his foot since I had to get him a size 7!!! Yes folks, he takes after me with his huge feet. He is still adorable though.
The shoe of champions.
Look at my new kicks mom!
I love my "shs". (shoes)
Reading about numbers to get ready for school.
I also need to introduce everyone to one of our newest friends. My dear friend from college had sweet baby Grace July 28th. Sara was such a trooper as she labored from about 4:30 pm the day before until Grace was born at 11:52 pm on Monday. At her hospital they did all of the bathing and assessments in the delivery room, so Jodi, Jenny and I got to go in and see her shortly after she was born. It was such a special day and we were so proud to be there for Sara and Eric!
Grace Elizabeth
11 comments:
Finally! I was so...excited to see new pictures of that precious little face! The new shoes are awesome! That's great you were able to see Grace so soon. She is adorable. Give Maddox lots of hugs and kisses from Grammy and Pop. Love ya...
Yeah!!! I am so thrilled that you guys were able to sell your house so fast! I'll be happy to volunteer my services to either help you pack or watch Maddox so you can get some things done. He's just too cute and looks so grown up in his new shoes. Hang in there!!
So glad you were able to update. We've been wondering what's going on. Thankful your house sold so quickly!!! What will you do until your home is built?
Precious boy!!!
Oh I remember that first pair of big boy sneakers... He is a darling! I know you are nutso right now but it will all be worth it in the end! Just pack it all and live off of paper plates! :) That's what we did! :) Love ya
Oh I remember that first pair of big boy sneakers... He is a darling! I know you are nutso right now but it will all be worth it in the end! Just pack it all and live off of paper plates! :) That's what we did! :) Love ya
I will be thinking about you! We are in the same boat with trying to move and start school at the same time! Hang in there and call if you need help!
I love the pictures of Maddox!
Yeah! That is so great about your house! And Chloe and I would love to come help you pack! Just let me know a good day! Can't wait to see you and that big precious boy! Love ya
We would love to come help you pack (or just visit) any day this week! Miss ya!
Most beautiful boy EVER!
I'm so jealous that you sold your house already! Congratulations!! We can't wait to move out this way, but it is taking forever to do something with the condo. Anyone reading this interested in buying or renting a condo on Turtle Creek in Dallas??? Love y'all!!
Post a Comment