December 3, 2008

30 reasons I love Rick!

Happy Birthday Rick!
I love you.
I look forward to the next 30 years and then some (old man).
1. He loves God.
2. He loves me.
3. He is the best Daddy!
4. He takes care of me.
5. He works so hard.
6. He will help anyone that needs help.
7. He is strong.
8. He has such a soft heart.
9. He is a goofball!
10. He loves sports.
11. He is competitive.
12. He lets me get the movies I want (because he always falls asleep anyway).
13. He makes me laugh when I am frustrated.
14. He shows Maddox how to pray.
15. He loves playing with Maddox.
16. He takes care of our bills because he knows I hate dealing with money.
17. He lets me sleep in the car while he is driving (and laughs when I wake up to apologize for sleeping).
18. He tells me I look great when I have put on 10 different things because they all look bad.
19. He is a great cook.
20. He knows me.
21. He has a great smile.
22. He is a great brother.
23. He put on weight while I was pregnant to make me feel better! (haha)
24. He can finish my sentence.
25. He is a great husband.
26. He is easy going.
27. He likes to watch Broadway shows and musicals. (Nor is he ashamed to admit it).
28. He is very protective of Maddox and me.
29. He loves me just for being me (sweats and ponytail included).
30. He is my very best friend.

8 comments:

Noe Family said...

Happy Birthday "Hot Guy in the Yellow Tie!!"

Melanie said...

Happy 30th!!

ED AND MARILYN said...

Happy Three-O! GEEZ......You're old! Love ya...

The Blakes said...

Happy Birthday you OLD Fart!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Shara how sweet! That made me even love Rick a little more! :) Welcome to the club Mr. Smith!

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Rick! Hope you had a great day!

Grow with Griffin said...

Happy 30th Rick! I had no idea!! What a sweet, sweet post Shara. You two are such a neat couple.

the campbell family said...

Aw, that was so sweet! Happy 30th birthday Rick!