Just had to share these new pics of Maddox. He is so much fun to have around and he is now starting to smile a lot more. This time, he was smiling after getting a clean diaper...usually, the smiling occurs during the process of dirtying up the diaper! We will take them at any time though because they are just too cute!




9 comments:
He is so cute!!! :)
Oh my gosh, could he be cuter?!?!
Back off ladies...he is already taken! Camden misses her boyfriend! How do I see your pictures from Levelland?? We miss you guys. Hurry up summer...we need some good quality Smith-Ocheskey time!
Love you!
Precious pictures!! I wish we could meet him!
I forgot you wouldn't know who mamaw is and I forgot to sign it. He is precious, Shara!!
Love you.
Nancy Kirk
So cute! I can't wait to see him at church!
What a cutie pie! I can't believe how precious he is, especially when he smiles! What a little heartbreaker.
Okay Shara, we kow how cute he is - so show us some new photos - Love Aunt Melba
Post a Comment