April 11, 2007

One Month!!

Okay, I know I have fallen a little behind on my blogging responsibilities...as I have heard about it from several of you. It has been crazy at our house though. Our sweet boy is now actually five weeks old so we have passed the one month milestone! It is such a joy to be Maddox's mommy! I am so blessed to have such a beautiful little boy. With that said, I know that all anyone really wants to do is see pictures...so I will add a few extras this time!


My cousin Luke and Great Mammaw



Could I be any cuter or what?

6 comments:

jenny biz said...

Maddox is getting so big! He is SUCH a cutie!! You look beautiful!! Can't wait to see him again!

Leslie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! He is already grown so much since we saw him last.

Kristen said...

He is so precious!!!! :)

Allison said...

I can't decide who he looks like! He is ADORABLE!!!

Mom to 4 J's said...

Oh Shara, he is sooo beautiful! I'm glad you have entered the "blogging world" too! I've been wondering about your little-big man! Can you believe Jack is already 5 1/2 months?? Cherish every second, it's gone in a flash! xoxo - Jill

Maurine said...

Are you kidding me with the tie!?!?... That is incredibly cute! He's just a little man. :)