
Okay, so I am a little behind on posting nursery pictures...but I think pictures of Maddox are way cuter than pics of his crib! However, Rick and I do love the nursery that we put together with lots of love for our sweet little boy. He hasn't told us yet but I am so sure that he noticed all of the hard work we put in to his cool lodge! Ha!



5 comments:
How cute!!
I'm so glad you finally posted these pictures! I LOVE the room and I'm so jealous. You are so creative. I can't wait to see it in person!
Love it!!! I have never thought to do that idea!!! I love it!
He is precious!!! :)
School is almose over and I am sooooo excited! :)
I need to meet Maddox this summer.
So So So So SOOOO CUTE! So impressive!! Leslie told me about it and said it was cute. Yall did a great job!
Hey Rick and Shara
Great looking boy!!! He has the blue eyes of his daddy oh ya and mine too. Those blue eyes run good in the Smith Family. The room looks great, but I dont see any Harley-Davidson stuff!!
Love You Guys With All My Heart!!!
Post a Comment