I have been called many different names in my years. Shara, Shara Kae, sweetie, pumpkin head (Dad), Helmbeck...just to name a few; but of all of the names I have been known to have, there is no greater name than that of "Mommy." I am not announcing that I have a super-genious child that says "mommy," but I know that one day he will. I know that I proclaim how much I love being a mommy on every other post, but I do! I also love being a wife to one of the sweetest men I know. Thanks to my boys for making my first Mother's Day such a special one...I am so blessed! I love my two boys!

4 comments:
And what a great mommy you are!! You have a look of total adoration on your face with him! Isn't that bond with your child just undescribable! And how blessed you are to have such a great partner in Rick!! God's hand is over the Smith family!!
You are an awesome Mommy. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful and nurturing daughter. You and Rick have done an amazing job as new parents, and we are so proud of both of you. Your joy will only get bigger and bigger as Maddox grows and continues you to wrap you around his little finger. I feel sure he will be able to do the same to Grammy and Pop. We think all of you are PERFECT! Love and miss you.....
It's so fun being a mommy! I know you are loving it!
This blog is precious. I check very often for new updates. Maddox has changed so much. Your nursery looks great. One of these days I'm gonna surprise you and come spend the weekend. Love you!
Post a Comment