June 4, 2007

Family Pictures

We had pictures taken when Maddox was a little over a month. I finally got around to ordering them and getting the cd and wanted to share some of my favorites ones.
Dad is working on that left hand already!

My little habana boy.

Blue Eyes.

Sweet boy...

Maddox is ready for his picture.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

jenny biz said...

You guys are a beautiful family! I love that picture of you and Maddox looking at each other! Super special.

*Kendra* said...

Super cute!!! I think they all turned out great! (and we love his birth announcement too!)
The pictures of him and Camden are hilarious! Getting babies to cooperate is something you definitely have to have a sense of humor about!!!

Kristen said...

Precious family! You guys are such a pretty family! :)

Meredith said...

I loved the birth announcement! I have to apologize that I just got a thank you note in the mail to you today! I'm awful!! They changed the stamps on me and I didn't have any. Argh!! We loved everything!! We do need to get the boys together. Let's make some plans!!

Allison said...

Shara, those are the BEST pictures!!!