June 15, 2007

Three Months...and Growing!

I know that I have not blogged enough lately, but we have been on the go alot. Three months have now passed by and we are having a blast! We have started a lot of new things with this month and we are loving all of them. Here are just a few!


I sleep through the night in my big boy crib!
I went to visit Mrs. Maki and she let me swim in her pool! I loved it!!

I went for my first jog with Daddy & Mommy and it even rained on us...it was so much fun. I love being outside!


I still have big, BLUE eyes!

Other firsts of this month:

Mommy has given me some cereal and it is pretty good.

I am starting to laugh.

Daddy & Mommy found my tickle spots.

I went to the Cradle Roll Class at church for the first time.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute Cute, love the update on what he's doing. Did you get the pictures Adam e-mailed to Rick? I didn't have your e-mail address.

Kimberly said...

Love that sweet boy - he is precious. I haven't seen ya'll in forever - hope to see you tomorrow..

Love you!
M, K, & P

Noe Family said...

Sweet blue eyes!! He is so handsome!

ED AND MARILYN said...

The pictures are great! I look at them every day. I love his smile! We will have to try the camera so we can here him laugh.
Miss you and love you...
Mom