I cannot stop laughing at your pictures! You are such a fun mommy! I love how Maddox sends his messages out. Hayden would like to get a special shout out. Ha, ha, ha! Just kiddin'. Aren't they growing fast. I know, I can't believe how fast time has flown with our guys. It just seems like yesterday when I met you guys at Rick and Mark's apartment. That was like seven years ago???? What???? That is crazy! Well, you guys need to head out west sometime soon, okay? Kiss blue eyes for us, no not you Rick.....ha, ha, ha!! Maddox is precious!
AAWWW! We love the Father's Day pictures for Pop. He is growing so fast and we miss him terribly! We can't wait to see all of you. Of course, we think he's the cutest baby ever (just like his Mommy)!! We're not prejudice at all! LOL Love and miss you, Grammy and Pop
3 comments:
Your little boy is beautiful!!! So cute! :)
Love his shoes!!! Where did you find those?
I cannot stop laughing at your pictures! You are such a fun mommy! I love how Maddox sends his messages out. Hayden would like to get a special shout out. Ha, ha, ha! Just kiddin'. Aren't they growing fast. I know, I can't believe how fast time has flown with our guys. It just seems like yesterday when I met you guys at Rick and Mark's apartment. That was like seven years ago???? What???? That is crazy! Well, you guys need to head out west sometime soon, okay? Kiss blue eyes for us, no not you Rick.....ha, ha, ha!! Maddox is precious!
AAWWW! We love the Father's Day pictures for Pop. He is growing so fast and we miss him terribly! We can't wait to see all of you. Of course, we think he's the cutest baby ever (just like his Mommy)!! We're not prejudice at all! LOL
Love and miss you, Grammy and Pop
Post a Comment