Okay, time has passed me by! I have not taken four month pics yet so they will have to come later. We did, however, have our four month check up and Maddox is still growing! For those of you who keep up, he started out on the big end of the baby scale at 9.5 lbs and 21 inches...but he is starting to slow down a little in the weight category. We have a long and lean one on our hands these days. He is now 26 (1/8) inches long. I just can't leave out the (1/8) of an inch...and he weighed in at 14.5 lbs. My baby is turning in to a little boy before my eyes. I am so thankful for the days that I get to spend with him at home. He is getting to be more and more fun with each month. He is now rolling over, laughing and eating cereal. He is still a very happy baby, as long as his belly is full...which we are working on. It seems to go right through him, but I really do feed the child. So far, my favorite thing about being a mommy...seeing Maddox's face light up when he sees me or his daddy. Whoever knew a smile could make you feel that way?!
4 comments:
So sweet! :)
So fun. I loved your last comment. SO FUNNY. Guess we will be seeing you guys on Monday in Denison. What time are y'all leaving to head that way? We will probably leave about 8:00.
I need your e-mail address
MMMMM, I love that feeling! Cassidee gives BIG hugs now---melts my heart! Maddox is sooo cute!
Long and lean is how we like them!!! :)
Post a Comment