July 30, 2007

Random...

Just wanted to share a few random pictures from the past couple of weeks. We have been very busy, but we are having lots of summer fun.
Such a cutie!

My best friend Camden and I played at the waterpark all day so we had to get a bath before bed time. She is a little older than me and she is trying to teach me how to crawl...obviously I am a slow learner.

My Aunt Missy came for a visit and bought me this new outfit...isn't it cool? Thanks Aunt Missy!


I love to play with the frog on my exerciser!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Shara, Maddox is PRECIOUS! It looks like you guys are having a great summer. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know how insanely jealous I am that I have to go back to work and you don't! LOL! Enjoy your mommy time!

Kristen said...

Maddox's eyes are so pretty! :)
I am also jealous that you don't have to go back to work! I hope my time is coming soon!