September 20, 2007

Six Months

Six months is here with many changes! Maddox weighed a little over 18 lbs. and he is now over 27 inches. I can't remember the exact numbers. We have had a double ear infection...and another one less than two weeks later. Both allergy induced, so we are taking meds for that now! He has two bottom teeth and four top teeth on the way. Maddox can sit up now, but only for a few seconds until he is off to the next thing. He army crawls to get every where. Once I figure out how to put videos on here, I will have to let you share in the laughs. Well, enough words...here are some pics!



This is Maddox and his friend Olivia at Cradle Roll class in church.

2 comments:

allyo said...

Oh my sweet baby boy looks so old! I can't believe how much he has grown in the last couple of weeks. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Meredith said...

He is growing up so fast! I can't believe we still haven't gotten to meet the little guy. I also can't believe all of his teeth!!!! Unreal! Ella didn't have a single tooth in her head until she was 10 or 11 months old!! Hayden doesn't have any either. Keep us updated!