September 21, 2007

Turks and Caicos

We went to visit my parents the first week of September. We decided to meet at Turks and Caicos. It is part of the British West Indies. We had a really good time, and the weather and ocean were beautiful. Maddox enjoyed seeing his Pop and Grammy. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures.
Our little water baby!

Going to a party on the beach.

Pop and Grammy
Just like Daddy!
Kissable lips!
I love the ocean!!

All dressed up for dinner.

Waterfall fun.

Going home...

4 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Looks like yall had such a good time! Let's go eat soon!

Kristen said...

Ya'll are such a pretty family!
What a fun trip! :)

ED AND MARILYN said...

I love those "kissable lips"! We had a great time! Give Maddox a hug from Grammy and Pop

Love you!

Leslie said...

I could not be more jealous. Seriously, Maddox is going to be a heartbreaker