October 4, 2007

Catch up!

Okay...I have an excellent explanation as to why my blog posts have slowed down a considerable amount. You see, when my child is awake, I can not sit down...or even come close to posting. He is into every thing he can get his hands on, climb on, bite on...you name it, he is trying it. When he is asleep, I have too many other things to do. So, here is my sad attempt at a new post. I will have another one soon, as 7 months is coming up.


We are finally sitting...but not for long before moving on to the next chew toy.
Daddy...let me fix your hair back here. This will look really nice.
It is a hard day's work checking out every thing in the house to see what taste good.
FBA (Future Bloggers of America). Sweet Camden showing Maddox how to use the computer. We have baby geniuses on our hands.


3 comments:

campers said...

I loved getting to see you and your precious little one this weekend! Lovin and holdin him and sweet miss camden filled my baby fix for a while!

Leslie said...

ok when are we going to get together??

EDS said...

WE MUST MAKE PLANS TO GET TOGETHER SOON!!! We've never even met Maddox (in person).