Okay, I have been trying to post pictures for a while...tried last week too, but it is not working for some reason. However, we have much to post! Now that Maddox is seven months, he is crawling all over the house, pulling up on any thing that he can reach, and we are working on eight teeth! Oh, did I saw crawl...I meant army crawling. It is hilarious. He has been doing it for about a month and a half now and just doesn't seem to be interested in crawling on his hands and knees. He did attempt it a few times this weekend but it doesn't seem to last long. Maybe he is on his way though. As for the eight teeth, he already has three on the bottom and I just noticed the fourth one busting through. Three on the top are through as well and the last one is working its way down. He is such a big boy now. I have many pictures to post as we have been busy...but I will try again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment