He is so cute!! He is looking like a little boy not a little baby!!! He is so very very handsome! I hope we will still see y'all some even though Clay and Mo are gone. Until then, I enjoy seeing Maddox on the blog and Kanyon looks forward to meeting him!
4 comments:
I think those eyes get bluer everytime I see him! So cute!
Those blue eyes!!! - killers!! Miss you!
I just love that smile and those beautiful blue eyes! Give him a big hug and kiss for Grammy and Pop. We love and miss you!
He is so cute!! He is looking like a little boy not a little baby!!! He is so very very handsome! I hope we will still see y'all some even though Clay and Mo are gone. Until then, I enjoy seeing Maddox on the blog and Kanyon looks forward to meeting him!
Post a Comment