November 20, 2007

Busy...

Just some new pics from our busy November. We are having more fun each day with Maddox. He is very active these days. He is pulling up and climbing on every thing. He is also starting to walk behind his walker. I will have to try and get a picture of that one. Here are a few cute ones from the past few weeks though.

Cutest gap tooth ever!

What is this? Jail?


My new big boy carseat is so much better than the baby one!

This is my buddy Griffin...we went to lunch together in our matching seats.

Camden and me in frog towels.
I'm not sure how this works...
much better...now I can see!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE your new look...very nice! Maddox is so adorable.

jackie said...

I love the gap! Can't wait to see you guys again. Have a great Thanksgiving!

ED AND MARILYN said...

I love the new pictures! I can't choose a favorite and I'm so excited I get to see that smiling face in two weeks! Hugs and Kisses from Grammy and Pop.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristen said...

Love the pictures! He is so sweet!

campers said...

what a doll! I saw a child on a bumbo box at Target and I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't him!

Maurine said...

Dang that's a cute kid! :)
Miss y'all!

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

I love your blog! It looks just like you! Not that you look like feathers....well, you know what I mean.

Grow with Griffin said...

Your updated page looks great! I love the wallpaper and colors!!! I need a copy of that adorable picture of Maddox and Griffin! Too cute! I can't get over how much bigger Griffin is now! ALREADY!!!