November 7, 2007

Eight Months

My little boy is eight months old now! It has been fast and furious. Maddox is always on the go, as you will see in the pictures below. He never stops moving, so neither do I. It always makes for an interesting day and a good night's sleep when it is over.







Here he is climbing the stairs for the first time!

A few of his favorite things:

Biting with his eight teeth!

Climbing on every thing.

YoBaby yogurt

The coffee table

Pat-a-cake

Boxes

Jumping up and down!

and unfortunately...Dancing with the Stars!

(We really don't even watch the show, but if we have it on...he is mesmerized. We think it is the pretty girls and the music, but who knows?)

11 comments:

ED AND MARILYN said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a big boy now, and he's so....adorable! I didn't think he could get any cuter, but he manages to do that every picture I see with that precious smile. It makes my day!
Love and miss you! Hugs and kisses to Maddox...
Grammy and Pop

jenny biz said...

8 months!!!??? I love that big, open-mouthed smile!

Allison said...

HAPPY 8 MONTHS!! Wow, time flies doesn't it??? He gets cuter every month...is that even possible??

jackie said...

Look at all of those teeth! It is sad to say but Luke also enjoys Dancing with the Stars. Crazy boys! He is such a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys again.

campers said...

His smile is precious! I love it! What a cutie!

Leslie said...

Ok seriously maddox is the best looking 8 month old I have ever seen. I am just awaiting the day Haven comes home to tell me she has a crush on Maddox Smith. Heartbreaker.

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, let me know what time and what I can bring.

Shauna said...

Hi Shara - We went to ACU around the same time - I was friends with your hubby also and I came along your blog - what a small world it is!! Your son is beautiful! Thought I would say hello to avoid the stalker status!

Shauna

Kamerie said...

He is so adorable and so big now! I'll have to make it a point to come visit you guys when I'm back in Abilene next semester!

Kristen said...

Maddox is precious! Love the new header. :)

allyo said...

Whatever Shara Kae...trying to get fancy on me. What is your secret??

Meredith said...

Cool layout! Maddox is such a cutie pie! Please send some of those teeth and hair our way!!! Oh, and some of that good night sleep you mentioned.