Well, things are always crazy here...but I did finally find some time to update these photos! Just a few of my new favorites of Maddox. He is so much fun these days. Each day brings more and more personality from our little boy. He is constantly making us laugh! Hope you enjoy these as much as we do.






7 comments:
Oh my gosh...those pictures are SO CUTE!!! Let's get together one day with Griffin and Leslie! :)
soo cute! Those eyes make me melt! I feel sorry for his future teachers!!!!
The pictures in the bumbo getting his haircut are priceless!!!! Hope to see you soon!
My gosh that kid could not get any cuter! I love that little boy! I miss him already. Keep giving him hugs and kisses from his Aunt Ally. Hope we see you guys on Saturday. Don't forget to bundle up...it is going to be COLD!
Cute! I was laughing at the pictures of his hat. I thought it was a Little Richard wig! So funny!
How cute! I can't imagine Sam needing a haircut for another year! Maddox is precious. You MUST come over during the holiday break. I miss you. - Angie
How cute! I can't imagine Sam needing a haircut for another year! Maddox is precious. You MUST come over during the holiday break. I miss you. - Angie
Post a Comment