January 3, 2008

Christmas time has come and gone...

Well I am finally posting pictures from Christmas and the rest of the time my parents were here. All is well here and we are glad that things are finally slowing down. This past month was full of excitement once again and some not so exciting times. Maddox is having so much fun exploring every thing in the house (especially the things he is not supposed to be exploring). He is talking non-stop, mostly saying Da-da. He has had a month full of more ear infections so we are visiting an ENT later this month to see what can be done to help. Hopefully they will be able to fix the problems he is having. I think the biggest news (which has not been caught on camera), is that Maddox took his first two steps at church last night! I think that walking might not be so far away. Rick and I are so proud of our sweet little boy. We have spent so many days and hours watching each little thing that he does, so much that we had not realized that our little baby boy will be 1 in just two months! It is truly amazing how quickly time passes us by. We are thankful for the minutes we have had to spend with Maddox. I pray that we will always be thankful for each minute! With nothing further to say...here are some of my favorite pics from this month! Hope you all have a very blessed New Year!


Pop & Grammy came to visit for a while.





Is this what I am supposed to do with these?

They sure do taste good!


Cutest little Santa I know!




9 comments:

Donnell Days said...

What cute pictures...I love the ones where he is eating the ribbon on the packages! I hope the ENT visit goes well.

jackie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Sorry about the ear infections. Luke has definitely had his fair share of those and they are no fun. Can't believe he is walking. Kate is not showing any signs of interest. It has been too long since we have seen you guys.

Kristen said...

What a cute family! :)
I am so glad your Christmas was great!

Jamie said...

He is toooo cute! I love the pictures where he's in the sweater - he looks like he's 12 years old! Looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas - I'm so glad your parents came to see you! :) Love you - Miss you!!

campers said...

I hope I am not ever his teacher cause those eyes melt my heart!!!!

Grow with Griffin said...

Look at your precious Santa Baby! How did the ENT go???

The Blakes said...

I figured it out!!! Kinda. Send that picture to Regis and Kelly!

EDS said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!! H has tubes...best thing EVER. He hasn't been sick since. Let me know how the appt goes.

*Kendra* said...

Cutest Santa of the season! Wii party was fun--let's do it again!