Here are some new pictures. We added a new family member at the beginning of the month so I thought I'd share some of my favorite pics from the wedding! Maddox is doing great. He is starting to take more steps every day and he is so proud of himself when he does it. We did find out this week though that he has to get tubes put in next Friday. Rick and I are a little anxious since they have to put him to sleep, but are we hoping for no more ear infections! So, here are the pics from the wedding. Congratulations Zach and Molly!!














9 comments:
Maddox has the cutest little smile!!!!
YEAH for new pics! I love seeing pics of Maddox! He's a cutie! We'll be praying for you guys tomorrow and know that the tubes will help! Keep us updated!
~Jamie
love those eyes!!!
Dang...Mad is going to be such a little heart throb! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
He is so cute! If you need food or anything Friday please let us know!
So cute! Hey I have a blog now! Yay!
Love that sweet boy - and his devilish grin...
"Man, he's fast".
Love ya'll!
Hope the surgery went well! I check your blog occasionally - I think I have commented before - but anyway - I have known Molly since she was little so it was neat to see pictures of her so grown up! She was beautiful!! Have a great week! Shauna
Does Maddox love that animal train? Cassidee still thinks that's a cool toy! So cute!!!
Post a Comment