I have always loved babies, but nothing compares to having a child of your own. Unless of course, it is the child of your best friend (and that is pretty close)! When I was pregnant with Maddox, one of my best friends from college, (Ally), had her baby. Rick and I both cried when we saw Camden because we already loved her so much! She is so precious to us and we feel as though she is our baby girl!
Last Monday, we got to feel it all over again. Derek called me and told me that Jodi was in the hospital and at a 7! (Those that don't know me from college, she and I have been best friends since Welcome Week at ACU). I began running and jumping frantically all over the house trying to pull my things together, call all the girls, and get to the hospital! I felt as though it were my own child once again. Well, a few hours later sweet Hudson Ross arrived and he was just perfect!! I was so overjoyed that he got here safely and Jodi did such an amazing job! I was also so glad to be around her family again. I have missed them so much from our ACU days! I always felt like I was a part of their family and they are each so special to me! So I guess I will go ahead and give Hudson his blog debut! Here are just a few of my favorite pics from the hospital!
Happy Birthday Hudson! We love you so much sweet boy!! We are so thankful that you are a healthy boy. We pray that you will grow up to serve the Lord like your Daddy and Mommy. God has blessed you with wonderful parents that love you so much!! You are all so special to us. We love you!

Sporting a mohawk at his debut! He has the best hair!!!
Precious!
Rick and I with two of our favorite little boys! Maddox is so excited that his buddy Hudson is finally here!
8 comments:
AAAAHGH! He is precious! Of course, it made me cry. His hair is great! Your hair is also really....cute. I was wondering if you finally had the courage to cut it after we talked about it. Tell Jodi and Derek CONGRATS from Grammy and Pop. We have two of the cutest boys ever! Love you! Give Maddox a big hug and kiss from Grammy and Pop.
He is SO cute! Tell Jodi congrats for me! You will have to give me details on Tuesday night!
Wow! What a cutie!!! Another precious little Hudson- love all that hair and we LOVE your hair too! So cute! How is Mr. Maddox feeling???
Hudson we already love you so much...tell your mommy she needs to start a blog for you!
Shara-we are all so blessed to have you has a friend. You are so dear to our hearts. We love you, Rick and Maddox so much.
I agree, Jodi need amazing! Five stars for baby Hudson...absolutely precious. Can't wait to see everybody again!
Hey! Hudson is a cutie! It's amazing how fast they grow... Maddox is almost a year! Wow! LOVE your hair - it's so cute! :) Please come see us soon?
~Jamie
How cute! I so wish that we could have seen him. We had to get home to our babies though. Your hair looks great! I wish I was that adventurous. John has been wanting me to chop mine off. Guess we will see!!
That is so sweet!
Your hair looks great Shara! :)
Love it!
Post a Comment