Hope you enjoy some of my new favorite pictures! Maddox is almost one and we can't believe it! He gets more personality every day. He loves to play ALL day long. This week he even decided that short naps were all that was necessary...doesn't want to miss out on some play time. We have been outside to the park a few times and he LOVES the park! He is saying "Mama," "Dada" and "Ca" (Sky) consistently. We have tried a few signs but he thinks waving is a universal symbol for every thing. It always make us laugh though. He has recently started giving the sweetest hugs and kisses! We love him more than we could have ever imagined!!! We are so blessed to have him as our little man! God is so good.





10 comments:
I love the new pictures. It's hard to decide my favorite, but the one in the bath towel is really cute! He's just like his Mama was as a baby, no time to sleep because he might miss something! He looks so big standing at the coffee table!
Hugs and Kisses! Grammy and Pop
I seriously cannot believe that he is almost 1!! He is so stinkin' precious! :)
He's just so adorable!!!
I am so sad I didn't get to see you guys this weekend. It has been way too long!
How precious! He is so adorable. Love the pics :)
That little man is the cutest baby boy in the world!!!!!!!! Camille loved that she got to take him on the slide. Kiss him for us!!
what a precious little man! I love those blue eyes! He doesn't take a bad picture!
It's just unbelievable to me that he's already so old!! He is quite a handsome young man!! :)
Love the suds pic! OH he is precious! I can't believe he's one either! I need to hear him say mama... I love it when they start talking! :) HUGS!
Hey!!! I found your blog through Angie and Andrea. Maddox is adorable! They grow up so fast. We'll be in town this weekend. The plan is to visit Grapevine Sunday morning. Hope to see you guys then. I look forward to keeping up with your blog.
Hugs,
Gina Savage
Post a Comment