March 30, 2008

Extreme Blog Makeover!!

Thank you Fabulous K for my FABULOUS blog makeover!! I absolutely love it! I hope you all enjoy my awesome new page as much as I do! If you would like to check out other designs done by Fabulous K, and possibly win one for yourself, check out her blog on my favorite blog links. She has tons of fun things to look at!

15 comments:

Melanie said...

Too cute! I love it!!!!!!

ED AND MARILYN said...

That is awesome Shara! I love it!!

Muse Moments said...

Soooo FUN! Maybe I'll enter too! Love it!

Cara said...

I love it!!! It looks great!

Leslie said...

too cute! See you in a little bit....looking forward to lunch and stuff

allyo said...

Super cute!! Did you guys have a good weekend? Sorry that I missed the pedicure. The O's were in town. I spent most of the afternoon trying to get my house back in order (can't tell you the last time i have cleaned) and then slept. I love you and miss you! Life slows down for us pretty soon, then you won't be able to get rid of us. :) Give Madman a hug from us.

Jamie said...

Hey - LOVE the layout. I've thought about blogging, but my life isn't near as fun as yours! :) I went to Fab K's site and you definately wanted a makeover... LOTS of comments! ;) LOVE IT! I hope you have a great week and I hope to see you soon! I'm in Dallas on Fri/Sat and then again April 24-26. Let me know if you're around... MISS YOU!!

*Kendra* said...

Cute new look you've got! Can't wait for more fun on Friday. Maybe this week your shorts will be more appropriate for the weather!

Grow with Griffin said...

LOVE IT! Will have to check out her blog!

Noe Family said...

Hey, check out the little poem I wrote on Fabulous K's blog...maybe I'll win a blog makeover!! It's creative:-)

Bunch of Oranges said...

You don't need a free blog makeover... YOU ARE THE BLOG MAKER QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLING BABY! THANK you!!!!!!!!! I love you soo much!!!

Angie said...

Okay, Shara. You know how in the dark I am on this stuff. HELP my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Noe Family said...

Read my blog...I tagged you!!

allyo said...

Girl...where are you???