Happy Easter!
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the day.
Family of three all dressed in green.
This was as good as it got when getting a picture of Maddox being still. These moments are few and far between. The days of posed, smiling pictures are long gone for this little boy! However, we are so thankful for a little boy that loves to explore and play!!
Maddox with a few of his friends from church. I guess we are starting a tradition of Easter Brunch and Easter Egg Hunt. So much fun!!
I really didn't think that Maddox would be into picking up eggs and putting them in his basket, but boy was I wrong! He loved it! Here is my favorite picture of him getting an egg out of the tree. It was so much fun to watch him pick up the eggs all over the yard!
Missy and the girls came and stayed with us for Spring Break. I would post some pictures, but most of them are on Missy's camera. I didn't do a very good job of taking them. We did go to Six Flags while they were here and we all had a great time. Maddox enjoyed riding the baby rides and of course, we enjoyed watching him have so much fun! Thanks for coming to visit us girls! We miss you already and can't wait to see you again.
We went to Houston about a week ago to visit some family. Maddox and I had such a great time. We were there to celebrate my Mammaw's 80th Birthday! Maddox got to meet some of my aunts and uncles for the very first time. I have lots of pictures for his scrapbook, but just too many to post on here...so I just chose a few!
Aunt Melba blowing bubbles for Maddox.
Maddox and Luke. They are only about six months apart. Luke's Mommy and Daddy are my cousins. It was so much fun to watch Maddox and Luke play together. Maddox just followed him around to see if he could learn some new tricks.
Happy Birthday Mammaw!
We stayed with Aunt Melba and Uncle Bob. They took such good care of use while we were there and we had such a fun time! This was taken when they dropped us off at the airport. Thanks Aunt Melba and Uncle Bob!
10 comments:
What a great Easter family picture! I am sure this Easter was much more different than last! Hope to see you all soon!
Ya'll are such a cute family! Love all the pictures!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Easter family picture. We are so bad about getting family pictures. I love you hair!!! I miss you. We have a lot to catch up on. Call you soon. I love you BFF.
Gorgeous family picture! You need that in your house somewhere! I'm so sad I missed the Blake's brunch:-( I'm staying in town next year!
Ya'll are the cutest little family ever! I hope that ya'll had a great Easter! See ya tomorrow at BLT!!
CUTE pics! :) LOVE your hair!! It is so great to keep up with you guys on the blog... Maddox is one cute little guy! When they start moving... they never stop! Get your running shoes on! Miss you girl - Come see us!
~Jamie
I LOVE that family picture!!!!! Frame it!!!!!
Your fam is beautiful!!!! Love your hair and green necklace... Maddox is to die for in that tie! OHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Yall looked so cute with your green!! What a big boy Maddox is. I cannot believe he is already 1. Saw you are going to get the big make-over!! You'll love it!!
I love your Easter family picture, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment