Party on the Patio
We recently went with some of our friends to Central Market. They have bands that play on the weekend. We had such a great time with our ACU friends, eating dinner, listening to the band and watching our kids play together. It is so good to have all of our friends around us. We have been so blessed by having each of them in our lives! I am also so thankful to watch each of their families grow and change!
Some of the girls...Ally & Elizabeth were on the playground.
Sweet Hudson!! (and his Daddy)
Camden Jaye...she is so much fun these days! I loved hearing her say "Maddox" all night. They played so good together!
Family snapshot!
Miss Chloe
Hampton and Elizabeth.
Hampton has so much fun playing on the playground! I love watching him...he is ALL boy and such a sweetie!
Rick, Ben, Jay...and the kids of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment