April 18, 2008

Funny Face


This is one of Maddox's new impersonations. He is pretending to be a Koala Bear I guess. I could not stop laughing at him for the five minutes he was doing this. He thought it was pretty entertaining as well.



First popsicle...yummy!
This is his Stevie Wonder impersonation. As you can you, pictures were hard to get because he would not stop shaking his head from side to side.
For church, Maddox likes to dress like Daddy.
This is just my sweet little boy. He loves his chair...and his golf club.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

He is too cute!! Put a smile on my face! :)

ED AND MARILYN said...

That has to be the cutest koala bear ever! Could you print one and mail it to us? Hugs and Kisses........love and miss all of you, Grammy and Pop

Cara said...

He is just precious! Thanks for helping to celebrate Camden's birthday!

Anonymous said...

Shara
You have such a beautiful family...Maddox is adorable!! I love seeing pictures of y'all! He is always dressed so cute...where do you find all his clothes??

Lindsey Mowchan King

Angie said...

Oh my... he is too funny :)

He is getting so big! Miss you!
Angie

Cara said...

Thanks for the header! I love it!

Grow with Griffin said...

Maddox is getting so big!! We miss you all! Is M feeling better?

The Blakes said...

OK, I am hearing your laugh in my head. He looks hilarious with his impressions. TOO cute.

The Mellberg Family said...

Too cute! He has gotten so big and you look great.