April 21, 2008

Tagged...

Ok...I was actually tagged twice with two different things...so i am going with the shorter one! Sorry Leslie! I still love you! So here is a little bit of randomness from me.
7 Random Things About Me!
1. I don't require a lot of sleep to function normally. However, if  you have noticed the dark circles under my since having Maddox, you are probably thinking I should get a little more sleep! I am just going for the smoldering look.
2. I LOVE to watch crime mysteries like American Justice and Cold Case Files. If I start watching one, I will stay up until it is over because I need to make sure that they caught the criminal. I know that's weird. I just think it would be so cool to solve a crime case.
3. I like to workout and I don't feel like I've done any thing unless I am sweating. I also like to be a couch potato. I know that they don't really go together that well, but I love to lay on the couch and watch movies or tv all day.
4. I love to organize things. Any thing, whether it be parties or organizing my closet. I have my clothes color coded (so does my husband). I am kind of anal about things like that. 
5. I pick up Maddox's toys at least 5 or 6 times a day because I can't stand for things to be on the floor. I like for every thing to stay in its place and I can spot something out of place as soon as I walk in the door. (Including crooked wall hangings).
6. I like to sing in the shower. I sometimes wonder what the judges of American Idol would say to me after I sing a song! Hahaha. Pretty sure that I would be on the worst auditions...how funny would that be if you saw me on there next year!
7. Rick and I are celebrating our fifth anniversary this summer. We have actually been together for nine years this November. I started dating him my first semester of college and have been with him since! He swept me off my feet I guess.

4 comments:

The Blakes said...

I can believe everything except number 6. That made me laugh.

Bunch of Oranges said...

Does everyone organize their closet or what? I do...but then it gets messed up? I don't have time to be anal about that too. Come design me a new closet too! Love my header...need a Shara closet....

Leslie said...

love it. I am the same way about pictures being even a tiny bit crooked. I can tell if they are 1/4" off. Weird. I love to organize things too. =)

Looking forward to Thursday, it supposed to be beautiful!

Meredith said...

I'll take you up on that offer! Mark would really like for it to look professional and I can't really help with that. No special tools here! :) Hope you guys are doing well! Had to laugh about the color coded clothes, and I totally get the need to work out, yet love to be a couch potato.