Some pictures contain slight nudity...but they are so cute! We have been enjoying the weather outside since it is so nice. Maddox is getting more personality each day. He also has a few new tricks. He is finally doing Pat-A-Cake and can show us his belly button. He also will say "Bye-bye" and "Nigh(t)-Nigh(t)."
So kissable!
Maddox watching his new favorite video, Word World.
Maddox loves vegetables!
...and making a mess!
We have decided to let Maddox's hair grow out for a while. What do you think?
Smelling the flowers in the buff!
Maddox helped us wash the car this weekend. It was so beautiful outside, and he LOVED playing in the water and helping out!
12 comments:
What better way to smell the flowers than in the buff... isn't that what everyone does?!?!?
Love the new pictures! The "buff boy" is my favorite! Love and miss you.......Grammy
Scandalous! :)
Is he driving yet? I can't believe how big he is getting. What a cute boy!
Cute, cute, cute!!!!
Oh my goodness!! This is the cutest posting ever! Love the new add. of music too! May have to 'borrow' that idea :-) Hope to see you two soon!!
Finally! You have been killing me with no knew pictures of Maddox! I love the flowers in the buff. Can't wait until summer and more Maddox time! We love and miss you! Be careful going to Lubbock.
sweet sweet boy!!! into videos now?
Will miss you this weekend... we need to gym it up next week! :) I LOVE Maddox's hair!!!!!!!!!
Maddox's hair in that picture is hilarious! I love it!
I tried to zoom in and see "hottie in the yellow tie" but I couldn't...darn! He had his shirt off. ha,ha!! Love me some Maddox. Precious!
hey Shara,
email me with your email address please I can't find it anywhere!
lesliekristen@gmail.com
lets get together sometime this week.
Post a Comment