May 6, 2008

Zoo & Birthdays

This past weekend we went to visit the Himangos to celebrate Missy's Birthday! We had such a good time. It was great to see them, and Maddox had so much fun playing with everyone and Sophie! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip.

Happy Birthday Missy! We love you!
Maddox loves Mo and Pey Pey!
Sophie was so much fun to play with!
Sophie's food looks good.


Maddox also had his very first trip to the zoo last week. I would love to say that he really enjoyed it, but he slept most of the time. I enjoyed getting to visit with two of my friends though, so it was still a great day.
Maddox, Haven & Cassidee ready for the zoo.
So excited...or not.
Finally, as we were leaving...Maddox decided to join us!
Leslie & Haven
Kendra & Cassidee

8 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! My new blog is so cute. Thanks for taking such good care of me (and my blog)! I hope to see you soon!!!!

*Kendra* said...

Sassy look on my daughter's face! We had so much fun. Thanks for inviting us. Let's do it again soon!

allyo said...

He is soooooo big :~(. I am jealous you get to do fun things (like the zoo), while I am stuck all day in class with a bunch of HELLIANS (that is the nicest word I could come up with).

Bunch of Oranges said...

LOVE the sleeping stroller pic... ohh soo sweet!

Jamie said...

I'm so sad we missed you this weekend... :( Sorry it didn't work out! The zoo looks like fun - we went to the Abilene zoo a few weeks ago. Not too bad.... Hope to see you soon! Miss you!

EDS said...

I need in on the next zoo trip. Hampton would LOVE it! Looking forward to a Rough Riders game sometime soon.

The Blakes said...

Maddox sure is a ladies man! We sure love him too!

Kristen said...

What a fun zoo trip! :) Love the pictures of Maddox especially the naked picture! So cute!