I love having a little boy that LOVES to be outside! He cries to go out and then cries when he has to come in. It is so great! So, with the beautiful weather outside...of course we have been out playing as much as we can. Maddox also loves to play with water! Now, those of you who know me well know that I do not like messes...so we chose to fore go the wet clothes for no clothes at all! I promise that my child doesn't always go outside with no clothes on, but he is just so cute in a diaper! Nothing more, here he is with all of his cuteness!
7 comments:
I love the new pictures! He does look pretty cute in his diaper, crocs and hat! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from Grammy and Pop.
Yep...he's a cutie!!
I love the hat, diaper and crocs combo!
Looks like he loves the outdoors!! I started blogging again and I need a makeover. I just don't know what colors I like. What if you just picked. Can't wait for next weekend!
I can't believe how big Maddox is getting!! He is so adorable!! Hope you guys are doing well!! I didn't know you started making headers!!You are doing a fabulous job!! I would love for you to make one for us if you have time!! Are you charging??
What a little cutie in that diaper!!! Chloe sends a big hug to Maddox! Love ya!
Cutie boy! Love your new patio set, by the way!!!
Post a Comment