May 20, 2008

Jaws of Life...

I think at least once a day someone wants to know how many teeth Maddox has. Well, after his nap today he was in the mood to show everyone all of his pearly whites. These pictures make me laugh!

These next pics are for my friend Andrea. Rick and I tell people all of the time that Maddox eats every thing, so you really have to watch him. Those that are around him any time at all figure it out pretty quickly. Those that haven't been around him say it is just a phase. However, I have mentioned some of the things he has eaten to the doctor, and even he was completely shocked to hear the list! I always say he has the jaws of life, and I totally mean it! Here is an example of "jaws of life" in full force:



We tried putting on a plastic guard to save the crib, but he chewed it up after about a week of having it on. What's funny is that he always spits out new food that he hasn't tried...but I have yet to see him spit out something like this. He even goes back time and time again. I guess there is something about wood, paper, ashes (yes), rubber (shoes especially), grass, artificial plant leaves/grass, etc. that we are all missing out on. Silly boy!

11 comments:

Melanie said...

SO CUTE!!!

Grow with Griffin said...

MADDOXXXXX!! I can't believe that bed! I am in shock!!!

Noe Family said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of the bed for me! I wasn't expecting it to be that bad! Sweet Maddox...if you'd just feed the kid:-) ha,ha. Love him to pieces!!

Leslie said...

WOW.....just wow! Guess that's why they don't make lead based paint anymore.

jackie said...

He is a chomper! I totally understand though. I can't believe all the teeth. What a big boy. Thanks again for my blog makeover. I love it. See you on Friday!

allyo said...

Maddox...he must take after his daddy! I love the smiley pictures and ALL those teeth. He is so big. We miss yall sooooo much. Hope to see you soon!

Roetzel Family Portrait said...

Just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" for my blog makeover!!! I love it so much! Maddox is so precious. I love keeping up with you guys on blogger.

The Blakes said...

WOW! I thought it was just a little bit on the bed. That is a chunk!

Jamie said...

Maddox is a cutie! How could he do such a thing to his bed? Abi did the same thing to hers... and it converts to a big bed, so we're stuck with TEETH MARKS forever! :) Love the pics...

ED AND MARILYN said...

We love the pearly white smile!

Love and miss you...

Grammy and Pop

Bunch of Oranges said...

Wow... just let him walk around with a sack of turkey rollups.... I use to give them to Noah b/c he was eatin everything! You better get your little chipmunk tamed! :) Ha!