I know that I have probably said one hundred times that Maddox is a true boy, but can I just say it again. I love how hard he plays and how when he falls, he gets up and does it again and again. However, I'm afraid the child will be black and blue the rest of his life! He still manages to look so cute though. I pray that he is always willing to get back up and try again, trusting that the Lord will be there to dust him off.
Dressed in his Sunday best!
I love this sweet face, even when it's all bruised up!
I wish that I could still sleep this peacefully!
8 comments:
I wish I could sleep like that too! He looks so grown up and cuter than ever!!! The pictures always make me smile. Give him hugs and kisses from Grammy and Pop. We love you and miss you
Look how big he looks sleeping in his crib. Shara he is just as cute as can be, there is nothing better than rough and tough boys:)
He looks like a 2 yr old in that crib! What a big boy.
So precious!
Camille sleeps just like that! I love the Sunday best picture. Cutie pie!
Oh goodness... the crib pick is awesome! I love to check on Noah before we go to bed and see what I will find! Some nights its normal, but sometimes I have to make Nate hike up the stairs to catch a peek! Kids! Love em! :) Love the shirt on Sunday! He is going to be a heart throbber!
Oh boy! I saw "OUCH" and thought it was about last night... I can not get over what a big boy Maddox is getting to be! It really shows in his crib picture!! We were just talking about Griffin taking up almost 2/3 of his crib last night- but WOW!!! It was great seeing you last night! We need to get together with the boys soon! LU!
love the sleeping pic of maddox. he looks worn out!
Post a Comment