Yes, my sweet baby started school! I can't believe that Maddox is going to school already. It was so exciting to take him to his class and actually get to be there to see how he did during the day. I am so thankful that we are both able to be a part of the preschool at our church. What a blessing it is to have Maddox's teacher be a friend of mine and a sister in Christ. I have prayed for Denise every day before school because I know that Mad can be quite a handful, but I think he has done pretty good so far. He is only going two days a week, and I stay there and teach the four year old class. It is so much fun. Here are some pictures of Mad on the first day and a couple that I took during Circle time with Kimberly.
All ready to go!
Put that camera down Daddy!
He was more excited than us I think.
Here is Mad with Mrs. Denise and his sweet friend Audrey.
(They are being such good listeners for Mrs. Kimberly)
Here he is trying to crawl like all of the big kids at school.
He looks so tiny.
1 comment:
Awww...he looks like such a big boy with his backpack. Love the new pics!
Miss and love you
Grammy and Pop
Post a Comment