ABCs and 123s, Boxes and Let's Jump
We are moving this weekend to the apartment. They still have not started our house! I am trying to be very patient, but I am ready for them to get going on it. It is probably going to be the end of January now. We will not have internet at our apartment, so I will try to update when I get a chance. We are trying to live with the bare minimum for the next five months. We even got a ONE bedroom apt. Ask me in January if it was worth it. Haha. It has a study for Maddox to sleep in so it shouldn't be too bad. Please pray for great weather so there will be no hold ups in the building process!
7 comments:
Goodluck with the 1 bedroom. :)
I hope you guys have fun at school.
What a fun new stage.
I remember the quick house sale and moving with 2 small children. I swore off moving! Now I'm swearing off opening new schools. MISS YOU!
WOW, WOW and WOW!!! Let's get together soon! You all can come over to our HOUSE!!!
Hang in there girl. Before you know it you will be in your new house.
ah I love all the new pictures, Shara!! That boy is the cutest thing...
Patience is a virtue in the house building process...it's only just begun.
SERIOUSLY! what is the deal with your house not starting?
Post a Comment