I just have to share some of my new favorites of my happy boy. He can always make me smile...even when he is doing something that he isn't supposed to be doing. Mad has really learned how to flash that grin to get out of trouble. It is so hard to get on to him when I have a big smile on my face and I am trying not to laugh. He knows exactly what he is doing too. I guess that is the funny part, or not so funny I should say. We are finally feeling settled in the apartment. Maddox is enjoying running in circles around the place, literally. They have started our house finally. I think they will be pouring the foundation either this week or beginning of next. I haven't taken any pictures yet. Rick and I are going to New York on Thursday. We are so excited to take a trip together. This will be the first time that we are away from Maddox at the same time. Please pray for safe travels for us! I will post pics of our trip after we return. Now on to what you really came here for: pictures.
7 comments:
SO SO CUTE!!!! Have fun in NYC!
Well, it would be really hard to get on to him when he smiles at you like that! I love the new pictures and can't wait to see you on Tuesday! Hugs and lots of kisses for Maddox
Could he be ANY cuter?? I don't think so!
I love you sweet Maddox! Have fun in New York. I will miss you!! Come see us soon.
Look at that big boy! Hope you are having fun in NY! When you get back, let's get together!! Who has Maddox while you are gone??? Miss you guys!
Shara I love to get on here and see Maddox's smile....he is so hansome! Are you getting ready for that 10 Year reunion? I think I will have to drag Chad...ha!
Found your blog! He's SO cute!!
Post a Comment