October 21, 2008

Flip it!

For my birthday, Rick got me this awesome video camera called Flip video. It is so easy to use and I always keep it with me in my purse. It is nice because I can usually catch those moments you wish you had a video for. I just have to remember that I have it with me now and actually use it more. I have several cute videos of Maddox, of course. I am attempting to add a video for the first time...how sad is that? I hope that it works and that you all enjoy the laughter that we get every day from our sweet little boy!

If you are wondering what Rick is spitting on Maddox...that would be the gum he was chewing. Not sure how this one started, but it is a little disgusting. However, I think we can all say that we do some of the silliest things to make our kids laugh. Don't act like you aren't guilty of doing something you would have NEVER done before having children!

I was going to post another sweet video of Maddox talking to the camera, but this one is taking forever to upload...so maybe another day.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh that is hilarious! What a fantastic laugh!!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Nothing like the laugh of a child to make me smile at the beginning of my Friday! :) Ya'll have a great time this weekend! We see you soon! :)

Amanda said...

he is so precious!!!! yay for videos!