October 14, 2008

"Mummins"

We went to the "Mummin" Patch yesterday to make an attempt at getting some cute pictures. I have tried many times to get Maddox to say "pumpkins," but "mummins" is how he says it every time. The patch was very crowded so we left as soon as I was satisfied by one or two cute pics. Maddox enjoyed climbing on and picking up every pumpkin that he was close to. He also enjoyed the hay ride around the farm. Maybe next year I will be able to get a few more pictures of him actually looking at the camera. I think I might have said "Maddox" 500 times and he would grin to the side and say "cheese." Oh well. Here are the ones I got that were worth posting.

These are kids of some of my closest girl friends at church. We went last year and got this picture, so of course, we had to try again this year. The pictures aren't great, but the kids are adorable.

Here is the group last year. (Minus the new additions: Carson & Emmie). Emmie was there, but not in the group pic last year. Carter is also a new addition, but he stayed at home.

Here are a few cute ones of Maddox.

This was my favorite picture of him last year. Oh how he has changed!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

OH that baby boy - how I want to squeeze him to death. Love that picture from last year... I think it was me saying "Maddox" 500 times then! Love it!

Noe Family said...

You did get some of him looking at the camera and they are precious!! Of course they're precious....it's Mad Man:-) Love you!

jackie said...

He has changed so much! I can't wait to see him and Kate play at homecoming.

campers said...

too cute!!!

*Kendra* said...

looks like yall had fun

Grow with Griffin said...

So cute of Maddox and the mummins! I think you got some GREAT pictures of him! I can't wait to take Griffin- hopefully tomorrow :-) It was great seeing the two of you today and we hope to see you again soon- maybe lunch at Cafe Italia one day next week?!?!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Mummins? :) OH I want to hear that now! Does it get any better than that? Sweet Maddox! Sweet you! Sweet Smiles :) Hugs!

ED AND MARILYN said...

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest ever and I can't believe the change from last year. I'm glad he had fun at the Mummin patch. Hope you record some of those funny pronunciations with your new mino.

Love you Grammy and Pop

the campbell family said...

The picture from last year is SO sweet...he looks so different to me...but no less adorable than always. He's my 2nd favorite little man in the whole world. See y'all Tuesday!