November 2, 2008

Monster Mash

Halloween has come and gone...again. We had so much fun this year with Maddox. He got to wear his costume to school for a costume parade. It was lots of fun watching him and his friends in their costumes. On Halloween, we went to our friends house for the annual Boo Bash. We had great food, great fellowship and some good ole' Trick-or-Treating. I got a few pictures of the party guests, but it was difficult to get a picture of everyone with so many kids running around. Here is some of the fun from our Halloween.
My little Scotsman playing a tune.
Maddox's kilt, socks and bagpipes are from Scotland. My parents traveled there this year and got Mad and ancient Smith family kilt. Thanks Pop and Grammy for the super cool costume. I will hate my mom and dad later for making me wear a skirt, but everyone thought I was pretty cute.
It looks as if Maddox is playing for all of his friends. They were all dancing and running around him that whole time we were taking pictures. It was so funny to watch.
I love this picture of Super Boy. The expression on his face is so sweet!
Here is the Super Family. Aren't they funny? Nate's parents even joined in on the fun.
Peter Pan and his clan (Wendy, Wendy's bear and Captain Hook)
Palin Power!!!
Unfortunately, Hilary and Barack decided to crash the party. They weren't really welcomed by the Palin party.
Since Tony is unable to play, he and Jessica dropped by to see how the party was going.
And Maddox again, just couldn't get enough of the bagpipes.

3 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

Love, love, love The Smith costumes best!!! Maddox looks so precious and The Palins ROCK! Hope your Halloween was great!

allyo said...

You are a dang good looking Palin. That is a good look for you. I would vote for you in a heartbeat. And, what a sweet little Scottish man. I LOVE that little boy!!! Miss you.

Angie said...

Oh so cute!