November 30, 2008

Much thanks.

We have so many things to be thankful for this year. Of course, our sweet boy is one of the things we are MOST thankful for every year! I think I will show you a list of things that Maddox is thankful for.
He is thankful for Mommy :) He was thankful to get to see Jeanne this weekend! She lives in New York now, so we don't get to see her as much.
He got to see Aunt Melba and Uncle Bob.
(And they let him open an early Christmas present...who wouldn't be thankful for an Elmo chair that giggles and shakes?)
Uncle Eddie
He was thankful for nice weather over Thanksgiving so he could play on his new bike from Pop and Grammy.
He is thankful for Sky.
Piggyback rides from Sky.
Sky sharing her water bowl.
Sky's bed.
He is thankful for his Preschool.
(Especially his teacher Mrs. Denise "Neese")
As are we...what a blessing she is to us!!
He is thankful for his friends too!
This is one of Maddox's favorite friends at school and church, sweet Audrey.
(Okay, just had to add this one in there).
We are both thankful to be at school together!
He is especially thankful for his Daddy & Mommy (again).

8 comments:

Amanda said...

what a cute idea!! he is so precious Shara!

Angie said...

What a cute family! Miss you!

campers said...

cute pics

Noe Family said...

I'm thankful for Mad Man!!

ED AND MARILYN said...

Yea for the new post!!! His Grammy and Pop are blessed to have such a precious little man and are so....thankful for our family and friends. I love he new pics!!! I hate that he cut his cheek. I forget how quick they grab things! Sorry :`(

Love all of you..........Grammy and Pop

allyo said...

Cute... Super Cute! I love the water bowl picture. Give my BIG boy a hug and tell him Aunt Ally loves him! Miss you BF.

EDS said...

I am thankful that you guys are still alive:) I've been missing updated! He is a precious boy and we wish we knew him more.

Bunch of Oranges said...

such a sweet post! LOve you guys!!!! Maddox is soo handsome!