December 19, 2008

Extension please???

I know that there are a lot of people that file for an extension on their income tax paperwork each year. Rick and I have never had to do that since he is so on the ball with our things. With that being said, I would like to transfer my unused extensions to my Christmas cards! Geez! I do have good reason for them being late this year. I was actually going to send out New Year's cards from our NEW home...but considering there might not be a new home in January, I decided to go ahead and do Christmas cards at the last minute. While I think they are totally worth the wait, (for the sweet little face on the card), others may not feel the same. If you are one of those, just ignore the Merry Christmas on the card and skip to where it says Happy New Year (this part makes them on time). For those of you that usually get a card from us, if you do not get one this year...you didn't make the cut! Haha, just kidding. After trying to print my labels on three different printers, I just took what I had not paying attention to what they said. Some may have been left off without me noticing. Sorry! Hopefully next year my labels will be revamped and cards on time!

2 comments:

EDS said...

speaking of Christmas cards...i need your current address, please!

Amanda said...

oh gosh... I feel the same way. we have done NOTHING for them yet... geez...