8 things I did today...
1. Played with Maddox
2. Wiped Maddox's nose 350 times
3. Went to Wal-Mart
4. Made a chicken-pot-pie
5. Put Christmas cards in envelopes (yes, last minute)
6. Updated this blog
7. Wrapped Christmas presents
8. Watched Private Practice
8 of my favorite restaurants...
1. Pappadeaux
2. Copelands
3. JRs Steakhouse
4. Shady Oak Barbecue
5. Chick-fil-A
6. Five Guys (Burgers & Fries)
7. Jimmy Johns (best sandwich ever)!
8. Nothing Bundt Cakes (haha, dessert is a staple food to me)
8 shows I watch...
1. Private Practice
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Privileged (This is my new fave, it is too funny)
4. Gossip Girl
5. CSI Miami
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Cold Case Files
8. Sesame Street
8 Things I wish for...
1. Maddox's nose to stop running!!
2. To be in our new house
3. A magical cleaning fairy
4. To be able to stay in shape w/out working out.
5. For Obama to make good decisions for our country.
6. For Maddox to grow up always loving and living for Christ
7. For more people to know Christ, I guess that is more a hope than a wish...
8. Our CIA, (Christians in Action), to spread the seed in amazing ways!
8 things I look forward to...
1. Christmas
2. Moving into our new house
3. Heath & JuliAnne's wedding (they have the cutest little ring bearer) :)
4. Watching Maddox grow up
5. My family growing (no, I am NOT pregnant)
6. Rick coming home from work every day.
7. Being retired and traveling with Rick
8. Heaven, and seeing my Maker's face
I tag (8) people: Andrea, Belinda, Kimberly H, Leslie H, Ally O, Kimberly B, Alison H, Angie O
No comments:
Post a Comment